SUBMIT YOUR SCIENTIFIC WORK AND BE A PART OF THE ISEE 2024 SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM!
What is new for the ISEE 2024 Meeting:
- You may submit your abstract either for an in-person session or virtual-only session. In-person sessions require in-person attendance.
- Limited number of remote presentations (maximum 2 out of 4-5 presentations) will be allowed for symposia.
You can submit your proposals for the following types of presentations:
Individual research papers to be presented in 90-minute sessions. The oral abstract will be divided into three categories. The division will be made by the scientific committee based on evaluations:
- Traditional oral abstracts: Each presenter is given 12 minutes for their presentation + 3 minutes for Q&A.
- Pecha Kucha Presentations: A recent tradition at ISEE Annual Conferences, Pecha Kucha presentations are rapid-fire, with each presenter given 5 minutes, including Q&A (12 slides – 20 seconds per slide, plus 1 minute Q&A time)
- Flash Oral Presentations: Short oral presentation with 5 minutes of presentation time + 2 minutes of Q&A.
Individual research papers to be presented in a visual poster format. Poster abstracts will be divided into two categories. The division will be made by the scientific committee based on evaluations:
- Discussion posters will incorporate a verbal presentation schedule. All discussion posters will be printed in hard copies and displayed on traditional poster boards. In person attendance is compulsory.
- Free posters with no discussion, display-based only. All free posters will be e-posters. Minimum virtual attendance to the conference is required.
Symposium is a 90-minute discussion session that bring together experts to delve into specific topics. These sessions involve interactive discussions with the audience. A symposium will consist of 4 or 5 presenters; a maximum of 2 of them could be remote presenters. The rest of the presenters and the chair(s) are required to attend the conference in-person.
The pre-conference workshop is 4-hour or 9-hour (including lunch) interactive meeting or educational session, that occur one day before the annual meeting. Pre-conference workshops will be offered at additional cost to the registered participants of ISEE 2024 Meeting.